Monday 3 June 2019

me my family and isaac

                                                 Me my family and Isaac

One day in the afternoon  Keison Tahu and I. Were going to uncle Robbo's cutting space. His cutting area was full of useful wood to use for Winter. the Season was Summer and uncle Robbo brought Isaac down and he showed us were the water hole was. Me and Isaac zoomed like flash to the water hole but he jumped in before me I was too slow. After we had a blast in that water hole my dad called out ''time for lunch '' We went back to where they were cutting the wood. and there was a big BBQ and after that i had seen all the wood they chopped they done a great job i was proud of my dad. He was like a machine,and a chopping wood master and. Uncle Robbo after that we went back to the water hole but then something had changed i had seen a mullet i thought that mullet's had there own habitat in the.Big ocean me and Isaac were still hungry and I was assuming that we should try and catch the mullet. And guess what? we caught the mullet and that was the last meal of the day.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Wijay, My name is Tehanah and I currently attend Tautoro school primary... I am a year eight student! I really enjoyed reading your story about Your family. Maybe next time you could add in a little introduction to introduce what the purpose of this writing was? - This will make it easy for your viewers to know why you have written this recount. You could even just add in an interesting title so that you hook in many more viewers. Anyway, Keep up the good work. Nga mihi:Tehanah

    ReplyDelete
  2. KAI ORA Wijay I am Waihemonga from Tautoro school. really interesting recount about your weekend and sounds super fun too ! Nga mihi Waihemonga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Wijay, my name is Ataahua and I’m a year 6 student from Paihia School. When you were at your Uncle’s cutting area, I learnt that wood is useful for winter and keeps you warm and getting ready.
    How long did it take to get to your Uncle's place? Is the wood thick or thin?
    Good job keep the good work up.
    If you want to check my Blog out here it is
    https://psataahuam.blogspot.com/

    Wijay's Family story

    ReplyDelete